How to get the most from
If you're looking to just scroll through random posts, click the "Listings" tab above.
If you're looking for something specific, try the "Search This Site" box found at the top of each page.
- Arts & Culture: Listings of performances, exhibitions, classes and workshops where you can participate in the City's vibrant arts and culture scene
- Barangays & Subdivisions: Each of the city's 33 barangays (district of the city, the Philippines' smallest administrative unit), as well as the subdivisions within them
- Book Stores: New and used books, as well as (usually) stationery
- Cinemas: Located in malls; with their links to their schedules
- Classes & Workshops: Learning opportunities outside of schools and colleges
- Fun!: All kinds of recreation, indoors and out: bowling, theme parks, casinos, golf, hiking, the works!
- Government & Utilities: Where to get information and services (and pay those bills)
- Heritage Sites: Ancient churches and storehouses, elegant mansions and old bamboo houses
- Hospitals & Clinics: Medical and dental services
- Jeeps, Trikes, & Automobiles: How to get around, with or without a car
- Malls & Public Markets: From the glossy modern shopping malls to the messy, vibrant outdoor markets
- Museums, Galleries, & Libraries: An outstanding collection of national and regional museums, art galleries, and public information services
- Organizations, Clubs, & Churches: From an arts guild to the venerable Hash House Harriers, the Rotary to places of worship, get involved with the community.
- Parks & Outdoors: While we have few parks, there is a wealth of outdoor activity in the region: hiking, hang gliding, local fiestas, horseback-riding, volcano trekking, a waterpark, and a hot-air balloon festival!
- Restaurants (Selected): There are plenty of websites covering dining and nightlife (see the Resources page), but we would be remiss if we didn't call your attention to some outstanding places.
- --Elementary Schools: Public and private schools
- --High Schools: Including a National High School, a National Trade School, and two National Science High Schools
- --Colleges & Universities: Institutes of tertiary education, including "trade techs"
- Services: A potpourri of personal and professional services, including tour guides; home cleaning and repairs; employment agencies; various consultants; mail and shipping; accounting; etc.